U & L Shaped Kitchen

Of the many types of kitchens to choose from when designing your home, the U Shaped Kitchen, also known as the Gulf or the Horseshoe kitchen, requires a fair amount of space. It develops along three adjoining walls to enclose a central dining area, the dream of anyone seeking a kitchen with unlimited movement.